Insulated Garage Doors
Our insulated garage doors provide insulation from the heat and cold, and are made of first class materials to ensure maximum safety and a long service life. The insulated garage door is constructed with high strength BlueScope steel and ThermaDoor expanded polystyrene (EPS) laminated panels, finished with an impact resilient vinyl laminate. With a thermal value of R1.47, the garage door insulation minimises the effects of the harsh Australian climate, by reducing heat loss and heat gain transferring through the door panel.
Benefits of an insulated garage door
- Cuts energy costs and saves you money by reducing thermal exchange in your home
- Reduces outdoor noise with the vibration absorbent insulation system
- Gives you that extra space by utilising your garage for a home office, rumpus room, workshop or gym
- Protects you from the harsh climatic elements with our heavy duty garage door bottom rail
- Creates a comfortable living environment by completing the insulation envelope of your home
- Improves the look and street appearance of your home with a stunning garage door and boost your home’s resale value
- Gives you hassle free entry to your garage by adding an optional garage door motor
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by lowering energy consumption
SURFACE TEMPERATURE READING
Disclaimer: temperatures may vary depending upon orientation and location of garage.
We can also help you upgrade and insulate your existing garage door by adding a ThermaDoor insulation system, which will make your garage more comfortable all year round.